I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the established in the current legislation, Ale Fairyland (hereinafter, also Web Site) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (RGPD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (RDLOPD) is approved.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Ale Fairyland is: SITEGROUND SPAIN SL, provided with NIF: B87194171 and registered in: Commercial Register of Madrid with the following registration data: Volume 33.085, folio 1, Sheet number M- 595464, registration 1st, whose representative is: SiteGround Spain SL (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact information is as follows:
Prim Street 19
Contact telephone number: 900 838 543
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Ale Fairyland, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and meet the commitments established between Ale Fairyland and the User or the maintenance of the relationship it is established in the forms that it completes, or to attend a request or query of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a manner that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Ale Fairyland are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Ale Fairyland undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined
The personal data is collected and managed by Ale Fairyland in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or to address a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operations and statistics, and activities of the corporate purpose of Ale Fairyland, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as how to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be assigned; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 5 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
– SiteGround Spain S.L.
Calle de Prim 19, 28004 Madrid, Spain
– Google Analytics
Google LLC 1600 Amphitheater Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA.
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, when the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is stored. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data in a lawful way by Ale Fairyland.
If it is a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in the measure in which they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Ale Fairyland undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent destruction, loss or accidental alteration or illicit of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, since the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because Ale Fairyland can not guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation occurs. of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about Ale Fairyland and may, therefore, exercise before the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights :
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain
confirmation of whether Ale Fairyland is treating your personal data or not, and if so, obtain information about your specific personal data and the treatment that Ale Fairyland has made or performed, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or anticipated thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treaties; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to suppressing the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User that the processing of their personal data is not carried out or the treatment of them is terminated by Ale Fairyland.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes the contrary.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-https: //alefairyland.com”, specifying:
- Name, last name of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address to effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request that you formulate.
This application and any other attached document can be sent to the following address and / or email:
Prim Street 19
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information related to the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and to personalize his experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User’s private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
This consent will be communicated, based on an authentic choice, offered through an affirmative and positive decision, before the initial, removable and documented treatment.
Third party cookies
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Ale Fairyland with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user’s experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and analyzing the navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User is accessing, the number of Users that access, the frequency and reoccurrence of visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made.
This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of the highest quality.
In any case, the information is collected anonymously and web site trend reports are produced without identifying users
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link (s):
The entity (s) in charge of the supply of cookies may (n) assign this information to third parties, as long as the law requires it or a third party who processes this information for these entities.
Social network cookies
Ale Fairyland incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookies policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
The User must refer to them to learn about such cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data.
For information purposes only, the following are the links on which you can consult these privacy and / or cookie policies:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
The User can disable, reject and delete the cookies -totally or partially- installed on their device through the configuration of their browser (among which are, for example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer).
In this regard, the procedures for rejecting and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Consequently, the User must go to the instructions provided by the Internet browser that he is using.
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Person in charge of the processing can proceed to the same in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on April 9, 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in which regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.