Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice. Last updated 27.12.2016
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, again without notice.
Though our website is designed responsively to work with mobile and tablet devices, alefairyland.com does not warrant that our mobile website (or software) will be compatible with your mobile device or tablet.
In accessing any part of our site, you agree:
- Not to use our site in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our site by other users.
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our site.
- Not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our site and entered by or relating to any third party user of our site.
You are not allowed to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent or unlawful material or information, using Alefairyland materials.
- You may use our artwork for personal use only, unless you modify the clipart / papers to incorporate them into your own designs (with no layers).
- Use our digital photos and designs to make yourown design (with no layers) or print them for your personal, educational or commercial use. Make sure your products are significantly different than the original product you bought from us. Sure, it require time, effort, and skill to produce. End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased. End Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item. Anyhow, you can use our products in numerous projects where lifetime sales of the End Product for Sale do not exceed 500 units.
- For more than 500 printed items, you will need our extended licence ( license is meant to be purchased in conjunction with the artwork itself). However, when purchased Items are used in TV, films, streaming video, on demand broadcasts, and/or online videos, exceptions apply. For these media, your End Product is allowed up to 10,000 views per month. For anything over 10,000 monthly views, contact the shop owner directly in order to inquire about further rights options.
- For downloading photos, in most cases, you can choose from
- Web size – resolution 72 pixels/inch
- Print size – high resolution 240-300 pixels/inch
- Most embroiders need SVG format, which is NOT included in the listings for sale. You can obtain SVG files at an additional fee, please contact me for more info.
What you should be aware of:
- By purchasing our download products you agree not to sell our products as they are, give it for free as a giveaway, freebie or as part of any collection…or claim it as yours.
- Our products cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free).
- Due to the downloadable nature of products, there are no refunds. All sales are final.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, ask any question, please address your request to email@example.com